The Enterprise Channel Sales Director is responsible for creating, building, and extending the sales efforts to our partners. This sales role is both a farmer and a hunter role focused primarily on partners to grow and acquire enterprise grade accounts in a competitive landscape.
- Engage in targeted prospect accounts through partners : CRM & Digital agencies, consultancy firms, and Media Agencies.
- Work with Sales and SDR teams to generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Orchestrate discussions with partners around their clients’ business needs
- Keep up to date and motivated our partners
- Create a Partner Program and certification
- Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds quota, and keep abreast of prospects
- Work closely with Sales Directors, from lead generation to closure
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
Experience & Education Requirements:
Successful candidates will have a background in marketing platform software sales or customer success with a significant services component, as well as experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners. Individuals must have a demonstrated sales track record developing and managing accounts and a proven track record of growing them.
Strong candidates must have 4+ years of high-value software sales experience and have a “consultative” value based approach to selling. Experience with email service providers and working within a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus. In addition, candidates should have:
- Excellent sales skills, lead development and qualification skills – especially at agencies
- Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CMO’s & CTO’s)
- Experience in the platform marketing industry in the past 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Personalisation, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web presentation
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to do product demonstration and credibly discuss technical topics
- Marketing platform sales experience
- Stable track record with 2+ years in each organization
- Knowledge of any of the following industry verticals – Auto, Retail, BFI, Travel, High Tech, Telecommunications, Education.
- Remote work allowed.