The Enterprise Sales Director is responsible for engaging Marketing decisions makers to create, develop and close new business. The sales role is a hunter role focused primarily on enterprise grade account acquisition and winning business amidst a competitive landscape.
- Engage Executives in targeted prospect accounts — focusing in on the largest brands.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Build a plan to provide digital media solutions to meet the prospects’ long term needs as a strategic business partner
- Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds quota, and keep abreast of prospects in your territory
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing and contract negotiations, etc
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Accurately forecast deals closing on a weekly basis using Salesforce.com
Experience & Education Requirements:
Successful candidates will have a background in digital media sales with a deep understanding of data and measurement, as well as experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners. Individuals must have a demonstrated sales track record developing and managing accounts, and a proven track record of forecasting and closing.
Strong candidates must have 8+ years of enterprise digital media experience and have a “consultative” value based approach to selling. Experience with email service providers and working within a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus. In addition, candidates should have:
- Excellent sales skills, lead development and qualification skills – especially at the executive level
- Strong knowledge of Ad-Tech: DMP, DSP, Data Onboarding, Device Matching, 3rd party ad-server, attribution vendors
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web presentation
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to do complete product demonstration and credibly discuss technical topics
- Marketing platform sales experience a plus
- Native in French. Excellent English language skills are a must – both written and oral.
- Stable track record with 2+ years in each organization
- Knowledge of any of the following industry verticals – Auto, Retail, BFI, Travel, High Tech, Telecommunications, Education